Wisdom from Generations + Wholehearted Commitment
CAN = a satisfying marriage
YOU MIGHT BE like Erin Smalley, struggling in her marriage and desperately needing words of encouragement. Ironically, she found new hope and direction in a conference led by . . . her husband's father! Applying Gary Smalley's principles, she not only experienced positive change in her marriage, but also helped launch a thriving marriage ministry to others with her husband, Greg.
No matter where you are in your marriage journey--newly wed or celebrating your silver anniversary--the ten keys to a healthy marriage presented in
The Wholehearted Wife
can move you toward a more loving and vibrant relationship. It begins where you have the most influence of all--in your own attitude and wholehearted commitment.
Freshly presented for a new generation, this biblically based book leans into proven principles from Gary Smalley's thirty-plus years of counseling, teaching you how to:
- influence your relationship with your husband, starting now
- transform any marriage situation for the better (really!)
- experience the marriage you've always wanted
- infuse your marriage with vitality
- rekindle passion (both emotional and physical)
- pursue dreams for you and your husband